For all in-person classes, please:
- View our COVID-19 precautions here. Please complete the COVID-19 screening tool within one day of your scheduled class by clicking here.
- Report to the Women’s Health Large Conference room in the Women’s Health & Medical Arts Building, 83 Herrick St., Beverly, MA 01915 for your class. When you enter through the main doors of the building, please make a left at the first hallway before the elevators. The room will be down the hall on your left hand side.
- Call the hospital switchboard at 978-922-3000 for class cancellations in the event of inclement weather. Weekday participants will be notified of cancellation after 3 pm. We will make every effort to cancel early on the weekend and to reach you before you leave home. Please call us to check if class is cancelled if the weather is questionable.
- Please dress comfortably and bring water and a snack.
- Partners are encouraged to attend.
For Childbirth Education Class:
- Please bring the following with you to the class: two large pillows, something to lie on such as a thick blanket, and an exercise mat, sleeping bag or beach towel.
For Baby Care and More Class:
- Please bring the following with you to class: a doll or stuffed animal to practice diapering and swaddling.
For Spinning Babies® Parent Class:
- Please bring the following with you to class: yoga mat, pillow and birth ball.
- The Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator recommends the Trideer Exercise ball. Please see sizing below:
- 5’2″ and below: Medium
- 5’3″ – 5’7″: Large
- 5’8″ and above: Extra Large