Virtual Cesarean Birth Preparation Class – Thursday August 3, 2023
August 3, 2023
This class will provide expectant parents with the tools necessary to walk into the birth of their baby with confidence, and a sense of celebration. This class is for any parents planning a cesarean birth voluntarily, for a medical reason, and for those seeking more information.
In this class, we will:
- Learn necessary medical details of a cesarean birth
- Share a sensory experience of what to expect
- Explore potential emotions or concerns one may feel
- Review the importance of labor support plans
- Address postpartum recovery & care of birthing person & newborn
- Please be sure to wear a mask and complete the Respiratory Illness Screening prior to arriving in the conference room for the group.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel the in person group at any time if COVID-19 rates increase within our community.