In Person Spinning Babies® Parent Class – December 14, 2022
December 14, 2022
Womens Health and Medical Arts Building
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth! During labor your baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Come learn techniques to help open your pelvis, and about the muscles that support and restrict the pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner will be able to use this knowledge and positional work before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies® reveals how to make pregnancy more comfortable, and how your baby can find optimal positions for labor, making birth simpler.
- This class is only for expecting parents who are 28 weeks+ pregnant.
- Learn about Spinning Babies® Techniques and the benefits for labor and birth.
- Learn Daily Essential Activities to incorporate into your daily life to increase suppleness and length.
- Learn how The Three Balances℠ help birth muscles to relax and add comfort in pregnancy and ease birth later.
- Explore birth positions that open the pelvis to let the baby navigate through more easily.
- Learn how you and your birth partner can work as a team towards a simpler, more straightforward birth.